|Isabella and the Temple of Sap|
|Season 2, Episode 16B|
Isabella wakes up and gets out of her bed after her alarm goes off at 10 ‘o’ clock a.m., and walks to a mirror and shakes off her bed hair. She refers to herself in the third person, and tells Pinky that it is funny to do so, and tries to tell him, but Pinky only responds with a bark. Isabella then goes to her sash, calling out that it’s time for her to earn more patches, and Pinky follows her to the Fireside Girls clubhouse.
At the clubhouse, Milly gives Gretchen the “Saying a Word No One Else In the Room Knows” patch, and tells the others to try to do so. However, Gretchen informs the other girls that someone’s coming, and they go to their defense positions. The girls get their water balloons ready, but it’s just Isabella (with Pinky) doing the secret knock, and they let them in. Isabella then asks “What’cha doin’?” and Holly answers that they are earning patches. Isabella wonders what patch they are getting today, but with a suggestion. Adyson sarcastically says that she wants to earn the "Let's Help Phineas and Ferb" patch, but Isabella tells her that is called the "Help Thy Neighbor" Patch, and not to make up patch names. Ginger protests that she has 52 of them, while Milly has 53 for coming back on “that one afternoon”. Isabella says not to remind her. Gretchen says that she just wants an excuse to see Phineas, to which Isabella responds by admitting that he is the very thing she lives for.
Why I Love This Episode
- Isabella is the main protagonist in this episode. Speaking of such, having her as the protagonist is a really cool idea.
- The animation is great, as always.
- "The Fireside Girls Anthem" is awesome.
- Phineas and Ferb themselves appear, but in smaller parts, which is mostly acceptable because Isabella is the main protagonist.
- Hilarious moments, like the banter with the Fireside Girls and Isabella's Phineasland fantasies.