Muppets from Space is a 1999 science fiction comedy film directed by Tim Hill, produced by Jim Henson Pictures, and released by Columbia Pictures. It focuses on Gonzo, who, along with his companion, Rizzo the Rat, discovers the truth of his own kind, but when he gets captured by the government, Kermit the Frog and the rest of the Muppets try to save him and help him reunite with his family.
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Waldorf, The Birdman (voice)
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit, Rizzo the Rat, Beaker, Cosmic Fish #1, Rainbow, Miss Piggy (assistant) (voice)
- Bill Barretta as Pepé the King Prawn, Bobo the Bear, Johnny Fiama, Bubba the Rat, Cosmic Fish #2
- Jerry Nelson as Robin, Statler, Ubergonzo
- Brian Henson as Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Sal Minella
- Kevin Clash as Clifford
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Sam the Eagle
- Adam Hunt as Scooter
- John Henson as Sweetums
- John Kennedy as Dr. Teeth
- Jeffrey Tambor as K. Edgar Singer, head of C.O.V.N.E.T.
- Pat Hingle as General Luft, a military officer who Edgar goes to.
- Rob Schneider as UFO Mania TV Producer
- Andie McDowell as Shelley Snipes, a UFO Mania live TV coordinator.
- Gary Owens as UFO Mania Announcer (voice)
The movie received mixed to positive reviews from critics. It currently holds a 63% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, which