The Happytime Murders is a 2018 black comedy crime film directed by Brian Henson.
Why I Hate It/Why It Sucks
- Wasted the directing talents of Brian Henson.
- The idea of a mature Muppet movie was a horrible idea.
- On that topic, the film was sued by Sesame Workshop for using the tagline, "No Sesame. All Street."
- Some comedy crime movies, like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, already did it a thousand times way better.
- Stupid dialogue.
- Terrible writing, which is unnecessary for a Muppet film (as mentioned above).
- There is one heartwarming scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.